Venue: – National Waters Sports Centre, Carrum
** 5th & 6th MARCH 2016 **
This Regatta will replace the Echuca Regatta for this year and we will be looking to lock in a suitable venue for our major regatta for next year. Medals will not be presented after the events, there will be a separate Presentation Dinner as in previous years.
SATURDAY: SET UP / REGISTRATION / BRIEFING FROM 11.00AM, EVENTS 12.00 NOON – 5.00PM
SUNDAY: SET UP / REGISTRATION / BRIEFING FROM 8.30AM, EVENTS 9.00AM – 5.00PM
THERE WILL NOT BE A BBQ ON SATURDAY BUT DRINKS WILL BE AVAILABLE. THERE WILL BE BBQ AND DRINKS AVAILABLE ON SUNDAY AS PER USUAL.
SATURDAY NIGHT – We will be having Pizza’s and a bit of get together at Neil & April’s house from around 6.30pm. 26 Walter Way, Cranbourne South. (approx 20 mins. From Carrum) $5.00 per head for Pizza and Soft Drink, ticket’s sold at Carrum Saturday arvo. BYO Alchohol. There is plenty of room if you want to camp or just leave your Boat overnight if you have other accommodation arranged.
66 – 72 Monbulk Road Mount Evelyn www.oasis.asn.au
PRESENTATION FROM 6.00PM
BYO alcohol (Eskies welcome)
It’s that time of the year again, time to PARTY! We have decided to head back to the Oasis Camp venue as the previous Presentation Dinner’s have been really good. For those that haven’t been there before, it has ducted heating as well as a wood fire in the dining area so we will be nice and warm. All the cabins have en-suites, bunk beds and are all heated.
The team at Oasis have a new Chef and the Menu has been stepped up from the usual roast, it will be a 3 Course Meal (see Main Course selection below). 2 course meal for kids of Pasta, Garlic Bread and Ice Cream.
- Porterhouse Steak cooked medium served on a bed of red cabbage relish and celeriac puree with a side of green beans and Thrice cooked Fat chips with garlic & rosemary; topped with hotel butter and a creamy mushroom sauce
- Chicken Kiev filled with pancetta, sage and caramelised onion. Served with pumpkin puree, blistered cherry tomatoes, kohlrabi and Pommes Anna topped with crisp basil and sauce churon.
3 Course Dinner + Breakfast and Accommodation:
- Adults $80.00, U/14 $50.00(with adult meal),
- U/14 $35.00 (with kids meal), U/5 free
3 Course Dinner & Presentation only:
- Adults $40.00, U/14 $30.00 (with adult meal),
- U/14 $15.00 (with kids meal) U/5 free
BYO BEDDING, PILLOWS, TOWELS ETC.
Any further inquiries call Chris 0416 208 080 or Neil 0412 853 798
Completed booking forms and payment to be received no later than Friday 26th June.
PRESENTATION DINNER BOOKING FORM 2015
PRESENTATION FLYER 2015
Please find links to documents below.
Current Membership Form…
MEMBERSHIP FORM 2014-2015
SSBOC Constitution is now available…
SSBOC CONSTITUTION 2014
Check out some footage from the weekend, thank you to Mark Bollen for taking the time to put this together!!
SSBOC Will’s Bend Weekend 2015